SecLytics Premiers Extended API Capabilities in August
Augur’s threat-hunting dashboard is a powerful tool that our subscribers love. But many of our partners have been asking to be able to access more of Augur’s enrichment and context directly from their SIEM or other integrated security controls.
Our team has been working hard to make more of Augur’s capabilities available via our API to help clients accelerate their threat-hunting and incident-response efforts.
Here is what we’ve added this month.
- API endpoint for Darkweb leaked credential search pass-through so you can check for leaked credentials without heading over to the dashboard
- Support for vulnerability (CVE) search by date. Now users can look for vulnerability alerts from specific date ranges
- Grouping file hashes by type for export to improve the clarity and useability of file hash exports
- Support for CIDR-level protection. Previously only IPs could be added to a compatible integration
- OpenSearch nodes have been integrated to improve full-text search of IOCs’ detection reasons
- New cloud service to distribute malware binaries to potential clients
While the Augur dashboard remains the most powerful tool for threat hunting in our arsenal and a favored tool for threat researchers and analysts, these new API upgrades are helping put more of the power of Augur to work for the organizations in their native environment.
Take Your Threat Intel to the Next Level with Augur Predictive Intelligence
Curious to see how Augur works and how Augur’s predictive intelligence can improve your patient zero protection and overall security posture? You can learn more about how Augur works and how it solves real-world security problems.